Thursday, July 8, 2010

Do not worry you have Insurance?



When one of my close friend’s home was robbed all his problems started. They stole all the electronics in his home. He do not only felt violated on his privacy. Despite he had insurance now he had to prove to the insurance company what he used to own before the robbery.
He was looking around for old photos that contained his top of the line computer, his high definition TV, etc. They told him also manuals receipts could help. He was crazy for days before he talked to me.
I remind my friend that as part of my training for virtual tours I asked him to allow me take a virtual tour of his house. I just happened to have all the pictures he needed to prove to the insurance company what he had.
My friend was extremely lucky! What about you?
If you want to protect your assets do not hesitate to call Virtual Florida Tours at 305 331 8960 or visit us at our webpage.

No comments: